Opportunities for Engagement
Nala - Partners have already implemented a number of initiatives, some examples are:
• A German visitor bought dancing shoes for 30 dancers for Africa Ablaze. The youngsters had been dancing bare feet until then.
Total cost: Euro 2,000.00.
• Two German visitors bought a new radio system for the dancers.
Total cost Euro 600.00.
• A US sponsor helped to sent two young students on a trip to the USA.
Total cost US$ 1000.00.
• A group of visitors build a new 'bungalow' (a shack made of metal walls) for a township entrepreneur who lost her home.
Total cost Euro 250.00.
• One of the Nala - Partners interns collected money from friends and family (Euro 50 each) for a Christmas party for two hundred poor children in the Masiphumelele township.
Total donation Euro 3,000.00.
• Various visitors contributed Euro 200.00 to the Sisters of Africa, Beach Volleyball Team to help finance their participation in the Olympic Games in Athens.
• A private German donor provided the start-up funding for SMDS Fast Food Business.
Total investment Euro 2,500.00.
• Two German visitors provided bursaries (Stipends) for three students from the Saturday School in support of their university studies.
Total donation Euro 5,000.00
Our small executive team and our carefully selected board have experience substantiated by personal success. We know through our own work what it is like to be an entrepreneur and how to meet the challenges that must be overcome to succeed.
Our experience is focused by our passion and determination to deliver on our stated mission. Our personal track record demonstrates our ability to persevere, and Nala - Partners successes to date bear witness to our determination.
We will combine our experience and effort in delivering sustainable solutions. Those that benefit from our programs will be empowered to build businesses that will prosper over-time, and they will develop skills that will fast-track entrepreneurial ability in a globally competitive world.
Nala - Partners annual operational budget amounts to Euro 80,000.00 to continue their current programs and engagements. We seek contribution of any amount from sponsors willing to support our mission.
FACILITATING YOUR ENGAGEMENT
If you are interested in any of the above we will prepare a detailed proposal that will include any specific requirements you have. The proposal will include costing and cash flow projections, as well as putting corporate governance checks in place.
The proposal will establish a basis for discussion and negotiation and will also provide a basis for measurement. In conclusion, we would like to leave you with this thought:
TO ENGAGE CREATES JOBS AND PROSPERITY;
TO DO NOTHING IS NOT REALLY AN OPTION FOR THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT HUMAN DIGNITY
Back to "Opportunities for Engagement" overview